In 2018 Supply Chain Game Changer introduced our Seasoned Leadership in Action ™ interview series.
There are so many fantastic people leading in Business and in Supply Chain. We thought that it would be great to learn a little more about what makes these people tick, what is important to them, and what we can all learn from them.
The Interview series has proven to be phenomenally popular with our readers with many of these Interviews being amongst our most viewed articles of all time. So we thought that it would be great to recap all of the Interviews we published in 2018.
Finally we extend our thanks to all of those who participated in our Seasoned Leadership in Action™ Interview series. You were quite simply great for which we are truly grateful!
We are listing the Seasoned Leadership in Action Interviews in order of publication, not popularity. There is something to be learned in every single interview so be sure to check out everyone. It won’t take long and you are sure to learn something that will help you on either a personal or professional level, or both.
Here we go. Here are our 2018 Seasoned Leadership in Action™ Interviews:
1. Skip Boothby, Independent Consultant and Board Advisor
2. Leonard Han, Freelance Consultant
3. Michael Massetti, VP Gartner for General Managers, Hi-Tech
4. Paul Kretz, Head of SCM at Church & Dwight
5. John Heffernan, SVP Global Operations at ModusLink
6. Neil Hampshire, CIO at ModusLink
7. David Cefai, CIO at IMax
8. Brad Jackson, EVP SCM at Rakuten Kobo
9. Scott Cleaver, COO at ecobee
10. Derek Panchyshyn, SVP at ATX Networks
11. Sandra Ketchen, SVP of Operations at SE Health
12. Jill Button, CEO at ProcurePro
Seasoned Leadership in Action
We thank all of those phenomenal leaders who participated in the Seasoned Leadership in Action™ Interview series in 2018. They have tremendously diverse backgrounds having worked in numerous industries all over the world.
Their experiences, insights, and philosophies offer something for everyone to aid in their career growth and personal development.
If you would like to participate in our Seasoned Leadership In Action™ series in 2019, or if you know of someone who would be great in our series, please drop us a line at [email protected].