Our second year of publishing interviews with our 2019 All Star Leaders has proven to be more exciting than ever before.
The interviews are generally amongst our highest viewed articles. This further underscores the fundamental objective of Supply Chain Game Changer which is to share experiences and expertise from professionals around the world.
People want to hear from others and learn the leadership lessons they can share. They want to hear about experiences and get advice and guidance.
We are honoured to present, in order of publication, our compilation of Seasoned Leadership In Action™ interviews from 2019!
Please take the time to view them all. There is value to be learned from every single leader!
1. Bronwen Hann, President at Argentus
2. Stephany Lapierre, CEO at tealbook
3. Tony Giovaniello, President at Shasta EDC
4. Steve Radewych, Director Supply Chain at Precision Global
5. Sam Samadi, Head of Global Quality / Compliance at Casper
6. Kristie Syndikus, VP Procurement at Maple Leaf Foods
7. Ron Emery, Author and Continuous Improvement Consultant
8. Mike Croza, Founder and Managing Partner of Supply Chain Alliance
9. Chris Darbyshire, VP Operations at Softchoice
Again we would like to extend a special thank you to each of our 2019 All Star leaders. We thank them for taking the time to participate in our Seasoned Leadership in Action™ Interview series.
Please take the time to review these interviews. There are many thoughtful insights borne from real life experiences acquired over many years in all industries from people of various backgrounds. Much of this advice and guidance can serve to help you develop. Even if one piece of advice sticks with you then your time has been very well spent. Thanks for reading!