As we continue on in our 4th year here at Supply Chain Game Changer we have realized some exciting milestones.
We have exceeded 3 million views across the Website, LinkedIn and Twitter. We have had over 100 guest contributors to our site supporting our goal of sharing experiences and expertise. And we have now published over 500 articles since our inception.
Continuing in our tradition of years past we present here our Top 10 articles for the first half of 2020. As everyone knows the globe has been immersed in all things related to and impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic. We’ve written several articles with respect to the pandemic and the associated impacts on the Supply Chain, some of which are reproduced here.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Here’s our list of our Top 10 articles of 2020, so far:
10. Supply Chain Education and Certification – What’s Missing?
9. Supply Chain Visibility Has Never Been More Important!
8. Coronavirus Exposes Global Supply Chain Fragility!
7. Featuring Our 10 Best Warehouse Order Fulfillment Articles!
6. A Don’t Touch Supply Chain Strategy Must Now Dominate the Future!
5. What is Deep Learning? And What Does it Mean for Supply Chain?
4. Supply Chain Should Lead the Boardroom … the Coronavirus Proves It!
3. The Toilet Paper Supply Chain!
2. 10 Vital Supply Chain Lessons from the Coronavirus Pandemic!
1. The Elegance of the Costco Supply Chain!
Thanks for all of your support and taking the time to check out our 2020 Top 10 list. Not surprisingly the unprecedented impact of the Coronavirus pandemic is reflected in the fact that 6 of our top 10 articles were related to the pandemic. We expect the ramifications of the pandemic on Supply Chain will be felt for many years to come.