Skyquestt.com reports that the world’s online recruitment industry was worth about $29.3 bln in 2021 and is predicted to reach $31.17 billion by 2030. Because of the active development of the mentioned field, recruiters globally increasingly actively seek effective tools to improve their own efficiency as well as find the most attractive vacancies.
Ordinary job seekers face similar issues, though. Statista says that over 205 million officially unemployed people were worldwide in 2022. And each applicant tries to do their best to get a well-paid position.
Experts recommend both applicants and recruiters employ data extraction software to make their efforts more effective. However, you can benefit from using job scraping tools only if such apps are made by trusted developers (e.g., from nannostomus.com).
That’s because unchecked companies often offer low-quality services at too high a cost and usually don’t consider current legislation when creating web scraping software. But now, let’s figure out the key pros of employing data extraction bots for recruiting firms as well as ordinary applicants.
Pros of Using Job Scraping Tools in Recruitment
Primarily, it’s worth noting that data extraction bots allow for collecting and organizing loads of information shortly. So, online info mining software enables you to avoid hiring an entire department of live specialists to process a lot of vacancies on the internet.
At the same time, the development of the specified applications is quite inexpensive. Thus, you may decrease corporate spending by employing job scraping tools.
Wide Customization Possibilities
Each recruitment agency has individual requirements for companies with which they’re willing to cooperate. For instance, some recruiters search for enterprises offering long-term jobs. Others seek firms that suggest work for daily wages. The same is true of the skills required to apply for a vacancy.
Some recruiters are qualified enough to evaluate senior civil engineers’ experience, while others can only assess the competencies of house painters and masons.
Job scraping tools can help hiring managers find suitable vacancies without needing to view all the available openings in the market. You just have to customize a data extraction bot properly before launching the info-collection process. Recruiters may set certain salary ranges, the particular working experience required to apply for a job, and many more.
Ability to Deeper Understand Companies’ Demands to Recruit the Right Staff
Every enterprise also has its own requirements, but in this case, for employees, it would like to hire. Of course, business owners discuss such things with recruiters before hiring managers start looking for candidates.
However, experts still recommend that recruitment firms learn more about the companies they serve to achieve better results. Job scraping tools may assist recruiters in this case. Using such software, you can do the following things:
- Extract labor reports created by the served company. This info helps better understand the problems faced by the enterprise.
- Collect data about ordinary managers of the firm you serve. Besides overall corporate requirements, employees should typically meet their team leaders’ personal demands. General managers can miss such requirements when ordering recruitment services. This, in turn, essentially reduces the effectiveness of the recruiting process.
- Mine comments of current and past company workers on the internet. Such an approach allows recruiters to warn applicants about specific peculiarities of the workflow. This helps prevent situations where a worker you find quits their job shortly.
Recruiters, however, are prohibited from extracting personal info, as the law protects it in most countries worldwide. You may get more details on this topic by contacting corresponding experts (e.g., from Nannostomus).
Why Should Ordinary Job Seekers Use Job Scraping Tools?
Data extraction software gives the subsequent advantages to regular applicants:
- Ability to create excellent CVs. According to Business 2 Community, job seekers with a strong resume are three times more likely to get invited to an interview. Web scraping software, in turn, may collect the best summary templates for you to come up with a comprehensive CV.
- Capability to analyze the corporate rules of certain employers deeper. Applicants can extract detailed work instructions, corporate regulations, etc., from the websites of companies in which they’re interested. Knowing the specific demands of an enterprise, you may note more relevant info about yourself in your CV.
- Possibility to evaluate career opportunities in particular firms. Data extraction apps allow you to collect info about the staff of the company you’re interested in. Based on such information, you can assess your chances of getting a promotion soon.
Finally, applicants may evaluate the prospects of a certain enterprise using job scraping tools. For instance, you can extract data about particular companies’ profits and the number of orders they receive monthly. If an organization has long-term financial difficulties or a constantly decreasing volume of work, it’s better to choose another employer.
Job scraping tools are equally useful for both job seekers and recruiters. Such software may help you deeper analyze the vacancy market, get detailed information about a particular employer, or even evaluate career opportunities at a certain company.
Furthermore, data extraction applications save time and effort, as they are able to collect as well as organize tons of online info in a few minutes.